Friday, September 05, 2008

Peanut Butter

Anyone who knows me, will know I have a penchant* for butter of the peanut variety. Especially, it has to be said the freshly squeezed variety. I first experienced the amazingness of freshly made peanut butter on a visit to the states, where my sister took me to Wholefoods in Pittsburgh.

There they had a machine, where you put peanuts (or cashews, or macadamia nuts or any nuts) in to the top, flicked a switch and watched as yummy peanut butter came out the bottom into a waiting container (or straight into my mouth...)

I was stunningly happy when Wholefoods announce they were opening in Kensington (near where I currently live), and that they brought their peanut butter machines with them. (Seriously, go their and try it, its the ultimate in nutty buttery goodness.)

So - about to move away from London, and away from the source of peanut heaven, you can imagine that I've been feeling glum.

Until today.

Step forward the Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Machine...

Wants it so badly. Look at the peanut butter, glarghrlghrglgglgrrrrrrrhrhrhllglhgr.....

* Some may say unhealthy obsession.

Found on Boing Boing Gadgets

No comments: