Thursday, June 26, 2008

Creedence Clearwater Revival Revival

Rocking a bit of Creedence on the way to work today, inspired by Die Hard 4.0* of all things. Fortunate Son has got to be one of the greatest songs ever? No?

I think Barack Obama could do worse for a campaign theme song:

Some folks inherit star spangled eyes,
Ooh, they send you down to war,
And when you ask them, how much should we give?
Ooh, they only answer more! more! more!

It aint me, it aint me, I aint no military son,
It aint me, it aint me; I aint no fortunate one.

And many more like that!

Top tune for a summer day...

* Actually quite enjoyed Die Hard 4.0, until the bit with the plane. Even the cod internet science, which seemed to owe quite a lot to the LOLCats, with lots of government 'cyber' officials running around shouting 'Oh Noes - they in ur internets, hacking ur freedoms/cheezburgers'.
Borrowed the image from - www.creedence-online.net

No comments: